Articles | Volume 19, issue 1
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Components of standard metabolic rate variability in three species of gammarids
Total article views: 3,632 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,554 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,404 with geography defined and 150 with unknown origin.
7 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Temperature effects on metabolic scaling of a keystone freshwater crustacean depend on fish-predation regime D. Glazier et al. 10.1242/jeb.232322
- Size–Abundance Relationships of Freshwater Macroinvertebrates in Two Contrasting Floodplain Channels of Rhone River V. Gjoni et al. 10.3390/w14050794
- A new approach to assessing the space use behavior of macroinvertebrates by automated video tracking M. Shokri et al. 10.1002/ece3.7129
- The behavior of Gammarus aequicauda (crustacea, amphipoda) during predation on chironomid larvae: Sex differences and changes in precopulatory mate‐guarding state N. Shadrin et al. 10.1002/jez.2500
- Relationship between individual metabolic rate and patch departure behaviour: evidence from aquatic gastropods F. Cozzoli et al. 10.1111/oik.07378
- Can Gammarus aequicauda (Amphipoda) suppress a population of Baeotendipes noctivagus (Chironomidae) in a hypersaline lake? A case of Lake Moynaki (Crimea) N. Shadrin et al. 10.1111/are.15024
- Biological and physical drivers of bio-mediated sediment resuspension: A flume study on Cerastoderma edule F. Cozzoli et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2020.106824
Latest update: 25 Mar 2023