Articles | Volume 20, issue 1
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Scientists' warning on endangered food webs
Total article views: 6,165 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,040 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,937 with geography defined and 103 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropical forest dung beetle–mammal dung interaction networks remain similar across an environmental disturbance gradient L. Chiew et al. 10.1111/1365-2656.13655
- Light intensity and seed density differentially affect the establishment, survival, and biomass of an exotic invader and three species of native competitors D. Pik et al. 10.1007/s42974-020-00027-2
- Spatiotemporal beta diversity of plankton species and their interactions in permanent and temporal waterholes in a semiarid savannah F. Hulot et al. 10.1080/20442041.2021.1935612
- A Research Agenda for Urban Biodiversity in the Global Extinction Crisis S. Knapp et al. 10.1093/biosci/biaa141
- Fast invasives fastly become faster: Invasive plants align largely with the fast side of the plant economics spectrum D. Montesinos & S. Schwinning 10.1111/1365-2745.13616
- The impact of habitat loss on pollination services for a threatened dune endemic plant S. Mendes et al. 10.1007/s00442-021-05070-y
- Urban biodiversity: State of the science and future directions C. Rega-Brodsky et al. 10.1007/s11252-022-01207-w
- Adjusting GDP for ecological deficit: the Index of Debt to the Future (IDF) T. Lianos & A. Pseiridis 10.1007/s43546-021-00041-0
- The upsizing of the São Tomé seed dispersal network by introduced animals R. Heleno et al. 10.1111/oik.08279
- Tritrophic web structure in montane Andean forests undergoing ecological restoration M. Mazón et al. 10.1016/j.fooweb.2020.e00170
- A global carbon and nitrogen isotope perspective on modern and ancient human diet M. Bird et al. 10.1073/pnas.2024642118
- Scientists’ warning – The outstanding biodiversity of islands is in peril J. Fernández-Palacios et al. 10.1016/j.gecco.2021.e01847
Latest update: 20 Mar 2023